Business Development Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
AIPARK provides live parking maps for developers in mobility. It’s AI-powered parking platform already processes traffic data from over 14 million connected vehicles worldwide. AIPARK delivers cutting-edge data services to automotive companies, mobility service operators and smart cities.
AIPARK is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded Business Development Manager for the EMEA markets. As Business Development Manager EMEA (m/f/d), you are driving strategic and commercial partnerships with relevant stakeholders in the transportation & mobility sector. Besides handling day-to-day interaction with key customers and partners, you will gather market insights, structure service requirements, launch and test new features developed by AIPARK’s product team.
- Build, manage and optimize our growing network of partners, multiplicators and clients
- Scout relevant channel and technology partnership opportunities addressing strategic needs in line with AIPARK’s mission to transform urban mobility
- Negotiate terms and conditions for long-term collaborations
- Act as representative of AIPARK for Europe and the Middle-East and maintain
a holistic and authentic footprint in the technology ecosystem
- Present AIPARK on relevant platforms (e.g. events, conferences …)
- University-level degree in Business, Engineering or a related field, MBA is a bonus
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, project manager, sales executive or other relevant role
- Work experience in a startup, VC or other company-building context
- Deep understanding of the mobility market and the transportation ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and team player attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Profound English, optionally German and preferably a third language
- High motivation to build something new, to be involved in innovation and to solve problems
What we offer
- Team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues from different nationalities
- High degree of personal responsibility and autonomy
- Steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment through challenging tasks, great support and fun
- Possibility to quickly take own projects as well as responsibility for your own team
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and references as available attached. English and German applications are welcome. We will get back to you in no time!
Note: This role can not be performed remotely, please apply only if you are in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin. No recruiters, headhunters, outsourcers or agencies.