Business Development Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
AIPARK provides live parking maps for developers in mobility. It’s AI-powered parking platform already processes traffic data from over fourteen million connected vehicles worldwide. AIPARK delivers cutting-edge data services to automotive companies, mobility service operators and smart cities.
AIPARK is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded Business Development Manager for the EMEA markets. As Business Development Manager EMEA (m/f/d), you are driving strategic and commercial partnerships with relevant stakeholders in the transportation & mobility sector. Besides handling day-to-day interaction with key customers and partners, you will gather market insights, structure service requirements, launch and test new features developed by AIPARK’s product team.
- Build, manage and optimize our growing network of partners, multiplicators and clients
- Scout relevant channel and technology partnership opportunities addressing strategic needs in line with AIPARK’s mission to transform urban mobility
- Negotiate terms and conditions for long-term collaborations
- Act as representative of AIPARK for Europe and the Middle-East and maintain
a holistic and authentic footprint in the technology ecosystem
- Present AIPARK on relevant platforms (e.g. events, conferences …)
- University-level degree in Business, Engineering or a related field, MBA is a bonus
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, project manager, sales executive or other relevant role
- Work experience in a startup, VC or other company-building context
- Deep understanding of the mobility market and the transportation ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and team player attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Profound English, optionally German and preferably a third language
- High motivation to build something new, to be involved in innovation and to solve problems
What we offer
- Team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues from different nationalities
- High degree of personal responsibility and autonomy
- Steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment through challenging tasks, great support and fun
- Possibility to quickly take own projects as well as responsibility for your own team
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
Note: The start date for this position is January 2020.
This role can not be performed remotely, please apply only if you are in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin. No recruiters, headhunters, outsourcers or agencies.