Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
AIPARK provides live parking maps for developers in mobility. Our AI-powered parking platform serves already more than one million monthly active drivers and processes traffic data from over eight million vehicles worldwide. Our customers include Automotive companies, Mobility service operators and Smart Cities. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to bring our parking platform to the next level. You will be working with the latest technology as part of our experienced tech team.
What you will do
- Implement cutting-edge features according to customer requirements and product roadmap
- Develop, deploy, maintain and document our backend, web-service and web app codebase as part of our dev team
- Drive key technological decisions around system architecture and requirements
- 70% hands-on development, 30% research, prototyping, architecture definition and other related activities
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Java and Python
- Familiarity with database technology, in particular PostgreSQL and ideally PostGIS
- Preferably experience in handling GIS data
- At least 3 years professional experience in a related environment
- Profound knowledge of English and optionally German
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated attitude and attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience that’s demonstrable (e.g. through open-source contributions etc.)
What we offer
- Team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues from different nationalities
- Steep learning curve in a fast-paced startup environment through challenging tasks, great support and fun
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects
- Truely unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies The Drivery
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and references as available attached. English and German applications are welcome. We will get back to you in no time!
Note: This role can not be performed remotely, please apply only if you are in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin. No recruiters, headhunters, outsourcers or agencies.